Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hope from Canada

We were able to get in touch with Dr. Theile via email today. She is technically out until Monday so it is a blessing she decided to respond to us on her time off! It feels nice that we have a plan and it has the vision impairing drug as the true last resort. I won't bore you with the details but the first step is to get Clobazam from Canada. Dr. Theile has over nighted us enough Clobazam to get us through the weekend while we wait for the month supply from Canada (takes about 4 days to get here). We are also decreasing the new med that we suspect is disrupting his sleep and behavior.

Our prayer is that some of the possible regression we have seen will stop by tweaking the medications. We are ready for our old, wild thing, to return! I know I might get tired of him talking one day, as I know many moms of toddlers do, but I really want to hear him talk to me soon! I can't wait to hear that little voice say sentences and be able to communicate what hurts, etc.

No comments: