Sunday, July 10, 2011

T-Shirts Round 2

Apologies for all the confusion! Here is my next attempt making the t-shirts easier to order. I hope this helps? I have also added a toddler size for our little buddies. The prices are the same $14 Adult, $8 Youth and Toddler. Please email me your order ASAP to ensure you get the size you'd like. I plan to order by the end of the week.

Step 1: Choose your size (s)
If you'd like to see the size charts from the manufacturer, for the shirts click on the links below. The size chart is under the photo of the shirt. I hope this helps with knowing what size to order for the younger set!

Adult (Sizes XS-3X)
Toddler (Sizes S-L)

Step 2: Choose your quantity

Step 3 : Add in shipping**( $7.00 per order- that is my best guess)
ONLY if you won't be able to pick-up sometime in Wilmington. Don't forget your address!

Step 4: Total up your cost and let me know how you'll pay.
You can mail me a check or pay at The O-Team event on July 31st. You are ALL invited! Please come!

Step 5: To order shirts please email me stephanielanier@gmail.com with your order info

Example for our family:
1 Adult        XXL    $14
1 Adult       M         $14
1 Toddler  M          $8
(no shipping)
Total                     $36
(We'll be paying at the O-Team event)




__________________________________________________________________________________
Just for fun!




Greetings from Toddlerville...

DIY Sandbox


1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Oh no! What did he get into?
Reminds me of a certain young man in our home that emptied a can of cocoa powder into muffin cups in the pantry!

Great idea on the Tshirts!!! I love it! What a super way to get people talking and raise awareness. Cheers to you guys!