Thursday, November 3, 2011

30

For my 30th birthday my girlfriends threw me a Princess Sleepover Party.  It was the most fun I have had in a long, long time! One of the many surprises was having a hair stylist come over and do our hair and make-up. 

We did a photo shoot once we were all made up. I literally had 600 pictures on my camera by Saturday AM. You won't see 99% of those becuase among other things, I have a raging lazy eye (always have) and my pilates plank pose (in my wedding dress) turned out to be the most unflattering picture on the face of the earth. I'll spare you all that non-sense and just give you the keepers. 


Nothing like a Shelley Thomas birthday cake! YUMMY!!!!


This is the youngest princess in attendance...Olivia Adams



 Sassy


Can you tell we had fun?


Classic Annie Adams


This was their kind of party...up all night! 






5 comments:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

So fun Steph! Glad you took time to celebrate! Welcome to the 30 club!

Mrs. M said...

How wonderful!!!
Happy 30th to you!

Alana said...

SOOOO FUN! OMG, that is the greatest idea! Much Love, A

Claudia said...

Such a perfect fun party! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.